Saturday, July 30, 2016

BOSTON'S 5TH B-DAY FRIENDS PARTY

July 26, 2016

Boston had a FRIENDS BIRTHDAY PARTY on his actual BIRTHDAY, July 26th. The PARTY was at Grandpa Tom's, where his friends LOVED going down the BIG SLIDE!

I left work early to attend the PARTY so I could take pics and video.

Mikell made another WWE BIRTHDAY CAKE, and she got a PINATA for the kids to hit.

It was 104 degrees today and it was lots of fun for those kids to stay wet and cooled down!

Before I show pics of his party I just want to say a few things about my special BOSTON:

He loves sports and is really, really good at them. He loves to help around the house and yard. He loves going on "SPECIAL DATES" with me. He loves playing with his wrestling buddies, and he loves Avengers! He can read, he is super smart!  He loves to cuddle with his Mom. He loves to play America Ninja Warrior! He is starting to get very protective over his little brother. He loves Pizza and Spaghetti. He hates going to Primary. He loves hiking, camping, fishing and going Duck Hunting with Daddy. He's a worry wart. But this kid owns my heart! I love him so much! I love spending one on one time with him. He brings me so much JOY. I LOVE BOSTON WRIGHT!


                              They played some water games before they went down the slide

 These kids were in the WWE Ring doing some major moves on the water balloons.

                                          Boston takes a big swing at the pinata

                                                 All the kids got lots of candy!

                  They got fun gift bags and a wrestling belt as favors to take home
                         Mikell made another cake. Waylon kind of smooshed the "5"

                                         Time to open presents. He got lots of fun stuff!




 They loved going down this slide over and over and over again!


                                                      Boston's cousin Evie
                                                 Boston's preschool friend, Chase
                                            Boston had a blast on the slide!


                                          Reece and Elliott. Reece was so proud of herself each time she went down by herself!










                                    Happy 5th Birthday Boston! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment