Friday, July 15, 2016

FANTASTIC FIREWORKS!

July 4, 2016

Zach and Mikell, Bill and I went in on a FANTASTIC FIREWORK DISPLAY. Oh my! Zach bought awesome AERIALS and it was incredible sitting on the front lawn and seeing these huge FIREWORKS. People from the neighborhood would come and sit on the corners and watch. They were amazing!

The kids loved lighting the SNAKES the best! I used to love SNAKES when I was little too.

The view from my front yard is always a FANTASTIC one. I love being home seeing Davis High's FIREWORKS, and I can see the Country Club's and Lagoons too. I have the best view and I love that I don't have to fight crowds and traffic.

This was so much fun!


                                                                   My Familia!
                                                         Waylon and Papa Billy
                                                Billy acting like a girl and running away


 The kids loved throwing Pop Its in the road. Zach got these much louder ones this year!

 
                                                          These snakes were awesome!


                                     Zach is always entertaining when lighting off fireworks!





 We had the best 4th of July CELEBRATION this year! So happy to have spent it with my FAMILY!



No comments:

Post a Comment