Friday, July 15, 2016

FEEDING THE DUCKS!

July 6, 2016

I had the best night! I took Boston and Waylon to Layton Park. I brought along a big bag of BIRD SEED to feed the ducks. I love the Layton Walking Path because it's shaded and it's next to the fenced river. It's just so peaceful to me.

We had the best time FEEDING THE DUCKS and the boys were so good! I enjoyed every second of it! We walked and talked and laughed. We had fun watching this mean GOOSE. He would HISS at us and then he would try to bite the BABY DUCKS and the Mommy Ducks (Boston said they were Daddy Ducks) would come and protect the Baby Duck.  Boston loved watching that. Then we walked further and the DUCKS came right up to us and were walking on our feet and it was crazy! The boys were in heaven!

I loved this special date I had with the boys!







                                               Boston took this pic of me!
 Waylon loves pushing the button on the phone to take the selfie pic!
















                                                      Mean Goose!

Then we played on the PLAYGROUND!







Oh how I love these two silly boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment