Friday, July 15, 2016

HYRUM RESERVOIR

July 2016

Mikell took the boys for a fun CAMPING trip to HYRUM RESERVOIR with her family. Zach had to work and couldn't go with them until the last night. When they came home, Mikell said, everyone came home a day early and we still have one night already paid in a CABIN. She said I hate to waste it. She asked me and Zach if we'd like to go up there for the night to roast HOT DOGS and SMORES. I wasn't feeling good at all. I have had the worst cold, but I thought well, I'm going to feel crappy no matter where I am. It will be nice to get some fresh air. It was so nice. We got up there about 8:30 pm. We hurried and got some time in to throw rocks in the water before the sun went down. Then we built a fire and roasted our MARSHMALLOWS and enjoyed the time around the FIRE.

I was worried that I would keep Mikell and the boys up with my snoring cuz I had such a bad cold but apparently when I drink NYQUIL SEVERE, I just get so knocked out I don't make a sound! Kell said I didn't snore at all! I slept so good!

We left about 10:30 the next morning and it was just a real nice change of scenery and I know that I want to rent these CABINS next year. I love that it is close to home and close to a grocery store if we forget something, yet far enough to feel like you're on a fun vacation!

These pics are from Mikell's week playing on the water:

 She took my floating island. It's fun for the little ones to play on while waiting for their turn on the Jet Ski.
 Doesn't this look like Waylon is riding a real alligator? It's a raft!




Pictures from the night I spent there:

 The views from the front porch of the cabin. Beautiful!


 This cute little cabin has 2 sets of Queen Sized Bunk Beds, Air Conditioning, Refrigerator and electricity!

                                         These are the big bunk beds!






                                                 I love this cute family!

 As hard as I try, I have NEVER been able to skip a rock! Geesh!

Back to light the fire and roast hot dogs and s'mores!







 Peeking through the rails. Don't look close. I am not feeling good at all!

                                                           I love this little guy!

 The next morning:
 I love how beautiful water is! And the color of the beautiful blue sky!

                                                 
                                                        Wow check out those guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment