Sunday, July 10, 2016

I VOTED!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My day at work started at 6:00 am. It was ELECTION DAY and we had a little stress in the morning when we realized the internet was down. Not good! But a few hours later things were up and running smoothly and our ELECTION turned out great! We all love the BY-MAIL VOTING and although there is a lot more work on our end, it so many respects its easier. Well, it's easier for me in particular because instead of getting over 1,000 POLL WORKERS, I only have to get 160! But we have more work within the office.

This year is going to be a CRAZY year at the POLLS. I mean really, look who we have running! It's pathetic. November will be INSANE! I kind of look forward to it. I don't like when ELECTIONS are in June and we have to miss out of trips and vacations. I was stressing out so bad because I was going to have to work the 5th of July, and hello, I HAVE to have the day after the 4th off. I am beat! Literally, not moving, beat! from our fun 4th of July. Well, back to the subject. I VOTED! And I hope all of you did too! Although we may live in a corrupt world, we do at least get to VOTE and offer our support to one side or the other. I am thankful for that right!

Here are some of my co-workers that made these ELECTIONS turn out so awesomely smooth in DAVIS COUNTY. They truly are excellent at their jobs and I am proud to work along side of them.

 My friend Michelle. She is the kindest person you will ever meet and a hard worker too!
 This is our friend, Kristen. We love her so much and we are sad that she will only be working till November's election.  She is so smart, and such a great worker. She has caught on super fast!
                                                          Me and Michelle
 My sweet friend, Dawna and her daughter, Aimee, came to help us at night.
 Amy, Lori, Nancy (who retired two days later. BOO!) and Julie. These ladies make it happen! They are soo good at what they do!
Julie and Amber. Amber is super duper smart and she is our go to person when we can't figure out what the heck we're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment