Sunday, May 22, 2016

WIND DAMAGE

May 1, 2016

The EAST WINDS BLEW like crazy throughout the night and thank goodness we were preparing for it. We tied up our trampoline and barbecue grill, etc...Zach had to be to work at 5:30 in the morning but took a look at the damage before he left. He said Mom, you have got to come see this. I hadn't slept a wink because the WIND was HOWLING so loud! I walked out and our fence went down in two sections, our gate looked like toothpics, siding flew off our house, my lights on the garage were tore apart, a tree tipped on to our neighbors deck but didn't damage their deck thank goodness! I was planning on getting a new fence this summer and now I'll get some help from the insurance company in paying for it!







 OK CHECK THIS OUT! My Dad stopped over to see the damage as Zach was cutting this tree. I found a photo from 1997 when we were cutting trees down after my house fire. Grandpa Tom was teaching Zach how to use a saw. When I took this picture on May 1, 2016, all of us commented that many years ago (19 years later) I took a similar pic. I just had to include it!

No comments:

Post a Comment