Sunday, May 22, 2016

LOGAN PARKS

April 22, 2016

Mikell was such a sweetheart and drove to Logan to help Ashley by taking Remington for the day so Ashley could pack. Ashley is moving to Idaho at the end of the month. Mikell took all of the boys to the PARK to play. She then took them to another one that the boys loved! I'm so happy she took pics for me since I had to work. I love when these three BOYS get together to PLAY!  Remington always asks to play with Boston and Waylon and he loves them so much. I wish they were moving closer to us so they could play together often. I love these little DUDES so much!

                                                   Lovin' these little guys!
                                           Waylon looks so happy riding this pony!

 Remington is kind of hard to take places cuz he likes to run, and he runs fast! It was nice for Kell when he would stay on a toy. He liked Bulgy the Whale.
 Little Waylon loved playing on the train.

 I love this happy face on Remington. He had a ball with his cousins!
I can't believe how big Boston is getting. Big enough to help push on the swings. He is such a great little helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment