Sunday, May 22, 2016

UTAH SYMPHONY...LET'S DANCE!

April 23, 2016

Today was a big day! I had spent all day with Debbie and Cyndi Chamberlain at the Genealogy Fair at Woods Cross High. It was so great! I learned a ton and got so excited to start doing my Genealogy and made me feel so good that I creatw my Family Yearbooks each year and that one day they are going to make future generations thankful that I did it!

After taking those classes, I headed to Mom's house to meet Diane, Morgan and Reed so we could go to the UTAH SYMPHONY, LET'S DANCE program. My Dad and Mona and told me about it and Dad said he thought we would really enjoy it. So we bought tickets and had great seats! We sat on the 7th row and it was so AWESOME! Dad and Mona sat a few rows behind us. They had Professional Dancers and The DANCING was incredible, and the music was FANTASTIC!  The UTAH SYMPHONY played MUSIC from all the ages of dance ranging from Big Band with dances from THE SWING, and the CHARLESTON (Which was one of my favorites. Man! Could they DANCE!), They had a professional TAP DANCER, they had a contestant from American Idol sing some songs. They had songs where they danced THE TANGO, on up to Michael Jackson and it was just a FANTASTIC SHOW! I would see it again, for sure!

 Me and my Mommy! We had a blast taking selfies before it started. Unfortunately, not one turned out great!




                                                              Me and Morgan
                                              Reed, Diane, Morgan and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment