Sunday, May 22, 2016

SOCCER STAR!

April 29, 2016

Watching Boston play SOCCER is so much fun for me! I'm not just bragging here, he really is so good for his age. Mikell has taught him some awesome skills!

I LOVE taking action pictures of him right as he KICKS THE BALL. He can belt it out there!



 I love taking pics of him smiling while he plays sports. Just making sure he is loving it! :)

                                                         He takes it serious too.




 He's stretching out good before he starts playing again.
 Now stretching the arms!
                                                                 Awesome foot skills!
                                                          And he made a goal!
                                                              Running fast!
                                                                  Yes! Another Goal!
                                                 Who will reach the ball first?




                                                            Throwing the ball in
I love this pic of his follow through after throwing the ball in.

Man! I love taking ACTION SHOTS of this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment