Sunday, May 22, 2016

BLOWING DANDELIONS!

April 28, 2016

While Ashley and Lytton were working hard packing and moving, I played with the kids so they could get the job done quickly. One of my favorite moments of the day was teaching Remington how to BLOW DANDELIONS. Oh the sweet joy of watching Grandkids learn the SIMPLE PLEASURES OF LIFE. I am so glad I captured this on video and film cuz it was a sweet, sweet pleasure for me!

 It was kind of tricky at first. I thought he had inherited Aunt Joyce's uncanny lack in ability to blow bubbles and such...but eventually he got it and then it was all fun!
                                              Big Blow!



                            He found it easier to twirl around and let the fluffies, fly off!

Then I got the biggest kick out of watching him play in his favorite patch of dirt! Next he wanted to show me the tulips and flowers and told me all about them. It was so stinkin' cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment