Sunday, May 22, 2016

ROASTING MARSHMALLOWS

April 22, 2016

I know it is only April but the weather was fantastic today. I tell you I really have SPRING FEVER! Mikell had spent all day in Logan playing at the park while watching Remington. When they got home Zach mowed the lawn and that smell of fresh cut grass was AWESOME! I am really looking forward to SUMMER and playing outside and fun family moments like tonight. After the grass was mowed and we were playing with the kids outside, Boston said, "This would be a perfect night for a FIRE and MARSHMALLOWS!" He was right! Zach grabbed some wood and although it was getting dark quickly, we built that FIRE and ROASTED MARSHMALLOWS! Oh, they tasted so good and the smell of that FIRE got me looking forward to more nights like these this summer making OOEY, GOOEY MARSHMALLOWS. My favorite is the talk around the FIRE! I just love it and I love these great FAMILY MEMORIES!

            Boston kept throwing in little twigs. What boy doesn't love doing that?
                                                              My little Waylon!
                                                    Zach is such a great Daddy!
                                                               Love this fun family!
                                                I Love these unexpected memories!

 This is blurry of Kell but I love it of the boys just being mesmerized by the fire.
 It was so nice to just sit out here and look at the fire and have great conversation.
 This was taken in the dark obviously. I don't know why my flash would work some times and not other times! Oh well! These two are such a great couple! Love them!


                                                   GOOEY GOODNESS RIGHT HERE!
                                               Love this face and loved this night!

No comments:

Post a Comment