Tuesday, May 31, 2016

DISNEYLAND DAY ONE

May 9, 2016

Oh my gosh! What a day! We drove to California, got into our hotel that was across the street from THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! We walked to DISNEYLAND and right when we walked onto Main Street, we saw MICKEY MOUSE! What?? That never happens to me! Not only did we see MICKEY, we saw PLUTO, MINNIE and GOOFY!

Remington was so excited and couldn't believe it! But probably the most excited was Steven! He couldn't get enough of these CHARACTERS! Remington would run up and hug the characters and be so cute with them. All of the CHARACTERS were so sweet and precious with Paisley. It was purely MAGICAL! This was Lytton's first time visiting DISNEYLAND  and California for that matter, so we were so excited to show him all there is to see and do. We wanted him to love it so much!



 Remington kissing Pluto...oh my goodness that's cute right there!

This Pluto was so cute with the kids. Love this so much!
                                                      Love this beauty!
 Ashley and Paisley were in matching blue and white polka dots and white pants. I kind of love this!
 Remington and Lytton's first time at Disneyland





 MICKEY MOUSE was so cute with Paisley! Here he is playing Peek-A-Boo!
 Honk! Honk! Remi squeezes Mickey's nose. He loved MICKEY MOUSE!

  MINNIE MOUSE was precious with Paisley. I got it all on video! Paisley loved her and gave her kisses!

 We're so happy old WALT DISNEY followed his DREAM!
 Sneaking a pic of Steven. He wouldn't look at the camera the whole trip!
                                           I loved having my mom with us.

 Mom's favorite part was sitting out with Paisley.
 Dumbo is always a favorite!



 Another stolen pic of Steven!

 Remi loved IT'S A SMALL WORLD! He rode it 3 times! Thank goodness there wasn't a long line!


 I loved experiencing this with Remington!



 This is my favorite pic of Steven. He LOVES IT'S A SMALL WORLD! He wanted me to take pics of all the different little people from all the little countries on this ride. He sat with a perma-smile on his face all through this ride.

We spent most of the day in Fantasyland. I forgot how scary Snow White and Pinnochio is to little kids. I think Remi was a bit scared. He braved through them. But geesh! They are kind of dark!
 When it got a little chilly, Paisley sported her Minnie Mouse jacket. Cute girl!



We stayed for the Parade of Lights...oh my! This was awesome!!


 I videotaped most of it. Paisley would kick and kick her feet to the music. She thought it was the most awesome she has seen and heard since she was born. It was pretty cool!

Then we watched the FIREWORKS. We were so tired walking home. My feet were killing me! But seeing Remi and Paisley's face throughout the day made it all worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment