Tuesday, May 31, 2016

DISNEYLAND DAY TWO

May 10, 2016

We woke up early, then we ate at Denny's because our Hotels Continental Breakfast is horrible! Then, we walked across for the second day at DISNEYLAND!

Today we spent a lot of time in ADVENTURELAND and TOMORROWLAND, FRONTIERLAND, ETC... Lytton loved INDIANA JONES and Remington loved the JUNGLE CRUISE! It was so funny when I ran into my friend Jill Ferguson by the JUNGLE CRUISE! How funny is that?!

Some of my highlights of the day were: DOLE WHIP SHAKE, MATTERHORN COCONUT MACAROON, the cutest moments with MICKEY MOUSE and Steven on the MATTERHORN. He was hilarious! He kept saying, "Ok, I've had enough of this. I'm done with this ride!" He used to love it as a teenager, but as an adult he didn't like it as much. They way he said it was SO FUNNY!












 Steven would not look at the camera for anything! He is so stubborn!

A selfie as we were getting to take off for the Alps on the Matterhorn! Steven was hilarious!

I love this Son-in-Law of mine! He's the best!

 TOON TOWN:




 MINNIE'S HOUSE;



MICKEY MOUSE was waiting for us at the end of the day!
 MICKEY was so cute with Paisley and I loved it because we weren't being rushed when we visited with MICKEY tonight because most people were waiting for the parade to start and we were in Toon Town when they were about to close so we got lots of time with MICKEY with only a few kids in line.

 Remington ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug! Oh melt my heart! This was so cute!
                                                                   Big Hugs!
 Remi kept talking to Mickey and being so funny while Paisley just kept staring and smiling.

 Remington loved the BUZZ LIGHTYEAR RIDE!!




   Then we watched the LIGHT PARADE and FIREWORKS! WHAT A FUN DAY!!
 (Not going to lie...I could hardly walk back to our hotel, my feet hurt so bad! I got 21,917 steps in today plus all the standing in line!)

No comments:

Post a Comment