Sunday, May 22, 2016

MOVING FROM WELLSVILLE!

April 28, 2016

Oh man this weekend was hard for me! I went to help Ashley PACK and CLEAN. Ashley and Lytton are moving out of the house I love so much! I was so sad that this day finally came. I know it's exciting that Lytton is graduating and they are moving on, but I have LOVED them living in this particular house in Wellsville.

I will miss the beautiful view from my upstairs bedroom window when I would sleep over. I loved the millions of stars I would look at each night. I will miss the beautiful views no matter what big window you looked out of. I will miss the feeling of being alone in the country sitting out on the back porch. I will miss the beautiful view driving through the canyon especially in the Fall. I will miss the big hallways where Remington and I ran around chasing each other. I will miss the big loft where all the toys, the ping pong table, foos ball table and tv room were played in for hours and hours. Those are just a few of the things I will miss. I know I have a lot to look forward to in Idaho, but today I just wanted to be melancholy for this house, this wonderful, wonderful house!
I've never been in a house that I have loved more! Goodbye Wellsville House! Thanks for the great memories!

 Grandma Shirley came up to help me take care of the kids. She can't get enough of holding Paisley while I play hard with Remington. She took them on a walk in the stroller while Lytton and his friends loaded the horse trailer with their large furniture.
 Me and my sweet Ashley! I'm going to miss visiting her here in Wellsville!
 I had Ashley take a break and sit with Grandma one last time on the front porch!
                                         One of my favorite views from the front porch
 Lytton working hard and fast filling up this old horse trailer full of their belongings.

                                  I love these guys! Wish Lytton was in this pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment