Tuesday, May 31, 2016

AN OVERNIGHT STAY IN VEGAS

May 8, 2016

This MOTHER'S DAY, I took my Mom and Steven on a fun-filled week to DISNEYLAND with Ashley and Lytton and their cute kids! We drove to VEGAS today and stayed at the Silverton Hotel (I love staying there cuz it's so close to Bill's house and they have a cool aquarium, with a Mermaid and the Bass Fish Shop in their lobby. They have the coolest animals in there!

But...first we visited with Bill, Bella, and Zander. Oh my goodness! Those kids are getting so super big. When we visited with them today, Zander and Bill had long hair. On the way back we stayed overnight at their house and they had both received much needed haircuts! Remington had a blast with Zander and Bella couldn't put Paisley down. She loved taking care of her!
 My Mom loves this guy so much! They have a special relationship. My mom always tells him, "You're still mine! You'll always be mine!" I know it makes Bill feel really good! He loves her just as much.
 Bill holding Paisley and she wasn't so sure about him. But she didn't cry!
 Bella loves Baby Paisley! She was in heaven playing with her!
Ashley, Bella and Paisley
 Bella, Paisley, Zander and Remington. These kids had so much fun playing together.
 This is me and my Mom taking a selfie on our road trip. Don't worry! I wasn't driving while taking this pic!
 Cute little Remington. Oh how he loved playing with Zander!
                                            Love these little ones so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment