Sunday, May 22, 2016

CINCO DE MAYO 2016

May 5, 2016

I wanted to CELEBRATE CINCO DE MAYO at work and so I organized an awesome NACHO BAR for lunch. Dawna and I went and bought all of ingredients, while Julie made the TACO MEAT. Amy helped us get it all out on the table and it was DELISH! Oh yeah...and Kristen made the best RICE KRISPY TREATS. They were Coconut, Lime ones...seriously. Now does that not say CINCO DE MAYO?!
I wore my CINCO DE MAYO shirt that I wear every year on MAY 5TH.  What a fun day for a fun CELEBRATION!
                                                Here I am chopping tomatoes
                                                         The crew digging in!
                                                    Amber, LynnAnn, Taunya and Amanda
  Heidi, Curtis (the Boss), Kristen, and Dawna
                                                          Michelle and Dax
                                   Our new temporary friend and worker, Kristen.
                                                                      And this is Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment