Sunday, June 19, 2011

YEAH! JOYCE IS IN TOWN!!

My Aunt Joyce came to UTAH to get some business done and so we were able to spend the weekend with her and we always LOVE it when she comes to town! It's sad when she leaves. Anyway on Friday we went to dinner at TEXAS ROADHOUSE since its just across the street from my Grandma's house, and of course it isn't a complete visit with JOYCE if we don't hit a COSTCO! Actually we had to get food for FATHER'S DAY and then we went back and talked, and laughed, and just enjoyed being TOGETHER!

                                                 My mom and her only sibling...Aunt Joyce!
 They are total opposites in almost every way possible but one thing they have in common and that is they both know how to have a TON OF FUN!! In this pic Joyce kept saying Ok Shirley, that's enough! My mom is such an affectionate person and she wanted to keep hugging and kissing her baby sister!
Me and my Grandma. She's a cutie! She is 96 years young!

On Saturday we all went to lunch at TAGGART'S. All I can say is MMMM...MMMM!!! It was perfect temperature for eating outside in the mountains...I know what you're thinking and OF COURSE I got a big piece of CARROT CAKE!

                                                                     Me and Mom
                                                                   Debbie and Joyce
                                                           Jessica, Grandma and Diane
                                                                  Mom, Me and Judy
          I had to sneak a pic of Steve while he was eating or he would get mad and make me delete it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment