Sunday, June 19, 2011

KOOL-AID AND VISITING TEACHING

I found a new FAVORITE store in Lehi. It's a PARTY store with lots of cute stuff for birthdays, thanks you's etc.. anyway... while I was there I noticed that they sold VISITING TEACHING handouts that were SO cute! So I bought one for the pattern and came home and made me 3 and when my friends, and some of my friends at work saw them they wanted some so I made 1, 2,3....22!  I made 22 of them! Next month when I go back to see the cute handout, if everyone wants one I will pick them up but I am NOT doing that many again!  They were cute. It said "Self Reliance is a KOOL AID in strengthening families." That of course was the monthly message. Then it included 3 packs of KOOL AID and 3 recipes on the back that tells what you can make with KOOL AID and then it was put in a cute cellophane bag with a copy of the VISITING TEACHING MESSAGE! So cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment