Monday, June 6, 2011

LAS VEGAS BABY SHOWER

I rented a mini van and LOADED it up! I had so much stuff to take for the baby shower that Melanie, Mikell's mom loaded a ton of it in the back of her truck to take down to Vegas for me but we were really squished in there. I drove down Me, Ashley, Debbie, Diane, Mom, Grandma, and Mona. We stopped at the Red Barn to keep up with tradition, and then I missed the onramp and we took the scenic tour along the frontage road for about 20 miles :)

When we got to Vegas we stayed at the Sprinhill Suites (Marriot...Thank you Mary!) and we met Joyce and Jenny there. We went to a Mexican Restaurant for dinner and then home to sleep. We were exhausted.

                                            Stopping at the Red Barn for ice cream and fudge               
 I loved Grandma's face when they brought out Debbie's food. She thought it was hers and she kept staring at it like, What the heck am I going to do with all of this food? It was SO funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment