Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SWIMMING ON OUR LAST DAY OF THE TRIP

Bill, Thera and the kids joined us for breakfast and then we all headed out to the pool. I hate the thoughts of going home! I realized that this was the last time I'd see Zach before he becomes a FATHER! That is just so crazy to me! I had such a great weekend and I hated to see it end.
                                                                        ZZ (Zander)
              Ashley's friend Lauren dropped by to hang out for a little bit. (Ash forgot her swimming suit!)

                                                              Bill and Mom catching up

                                                  Diane didn't stop texting the entire trip!
                                                                   Debbie posing!

No comments:

Post a Comment