Monday, March 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD FOSSIL!

I was asked by a co-worker to make a DINOSAUR COOKIE BOUQUET for a guy at work that is turning 50. She went to school with him since Elementary. I have never made a bouquet before so I warned her but decided to try it anyway. She wanted one of the cookies to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD FOSSIL" . She found the idea in cookie by design. They cost $65 for the same bouquet!! Well, I made the cookies, frosted them and got super DIZZY again! (I have been fighting dizziness for a few weeks now) so as I started decorating them I felt horrible. Judy was SO SWEET to come help me. She is such a great friend! They ended up turning out cute and I took them to work and put them all together. Everyone really liked them! I went backwards with the pics from finished project, to frosting and decorating to the day before when I was baking them.

                                          We put an 8th grade pic of him on the front of the pot
                                                 Sorry a little fuzzy...just like I feel! :(




                                                               Judy was a great helper!

                                                           Baking my dinosaur cookies!

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts!! And the dino cookies. Hope you're feeling better. I'm excited for girls night!

    ReplyDelete