Saturday, March 26, 2011

Making Arancini (Mini Rice Cakes) with Debbie

For the March Birthdays at work we decided to have ITALIAN food. My friends at work had a taste of ARANCINI in Feb and they asked if I would make it for the luncheon. Debbie was SO SWEET to help me make them. They take 2 days to make and you dirty LOTS of pans and dishes. When we were making them I told Debbie that they just take TOO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT to make. But then we TASTED them and OH. MY. GOSH! They were SO WORTH IT! I just wanted to say THANK YOU DEBBIE! Everyone LOVED them and appreciated the amount of time and effort put into making them.



                                                     Friends at work at our luncheon   
                                                           Dishin' up some goodness :)
This is an Italian dessert that is called a Neopolitan...delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment