Saturday, March 26, 2011

JORDAN RIVER TEMPLE

Friday was my day off so me and Judy wanted to go to the TEMPLE. I have always wanted to go to different temples and since it was SNOWING so hard I didn't want to drive up hill to the Bountiful Temple so we decided to go to the JORDAN RIVER TEMPLE. I had never been there. It had been a few months since I had been to the temple so I recommitted myself to go at LEAST  once a month!  We did initiatories and I had forgotten how beautiful the blessings are that are promised to us if we keep our covenants. I got teary eyed and Judy was overcome and she came out with puffy eyes :)  It was such a wonderful experience and I came out feeling so good. I feel so blessed to belong to the CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS! What a wonderful feeling it is to SERVE in the temple!



No comments:

Post a Comment