Saturday, March 26, 2011

MIKELL IS IN TOWN AND SHE IS CRAVING SPAGHETTI

Mikell came in town this weekend because she was needing a fix of her nieces and nephews. She misses them so much! She had a sleepover with them and painted her nieces nails, and they went swimming. She is the best AUNT ever! Then she called and invited me to go to dinner with her family to celebrate Nick's b-day ( I love that Kid!). Anyway...Mikell has been craving SPAGHETTI so we went to ROBINTINO'S. I had LASAGNA and it was so CHEESY good! I really enjoyed spending time with the BECKSTEAD'S. They are SO nice and I am SO happy that ZACH married into that FAMILY. They are the BEST! Thanks Mikell, Melanie, Neal, and Nick! I had a GREAT time with you tonight!
                                                   ME, MIKELL AND BABY BOY :) 
                                                  MELANIE AND NEAL BECKSTEAD
                                                   NICK'S THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!
                                           CHEESY LASAGNA...LOVE NICK'S FACE :)
 
                                                        Neal ordered SHRIMP PIZZA!

No comments:

Post a Comment