Friday, March 11, 2011

NASCAR!! WHAT A GREAT BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!

My kids surprised me with tickets to the NASCAR races. They overheard me say in January that I would love to go to Nascar one day...it was on my BUCKET LIST! I have to admit I'm not a real follower of Nascar. I do know of Dale Earnhart Jr, Jeff Gordon, and my favorite DANICA PATRICK! Girl power all the way!! So I flew to Vegas and Billy was so nice to let the kids have the day off to take me to the NASCAR qualifying races on Friday. Right when we got there we saw that they were giving away free rides with a professional driver. They set up a course that went in circles so all they did was burn rubber going around corners. Of course I knew in a second that was something Ashley would just love to do. So she stood in line for 2 hours for her turn. Zach wanted me to do it but I would've gotten so CARSICK  and it would've ruined my whole day at NASCAR!! We took a video of Ash...it was SCARY! I thought for sure they would flip over! She is such a DAREDEVIL!!  She said it wasn't scary at all but it was fun to say that she did it! Here is one picture of her just getting out of the car and my pics didn't show the intensity and speed of the car. While she was standing in line me and Zach walked around and I got an airbrushed tattoo on my face that said HEMI and we won a Chevy bandana, and a Chevy decal. We had such a great time! Mikell joined us at 3:00. We had so much fun and I walked away with a lot more respect for NASCAR after seeing it in person. Wow! is all I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment