Sunday, March 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Steven called everyone in the family to tell them to come to my house on Sunday, March 13th at 5:00, he just forgot to tell me and it was not meant to be a SURPRISE party but then I found out and because I wasn't feeling very good (I had another DIZZY SPELL that lasted 6 days!) and my basement FLOODED again!! So my house smelled like MILDEW so we had the party at Debbie's. Thanks to Deb and Jessica we had ice cream and cake and Jessica's NUMMY RED VELVET cupcakes...they're simply the BEST! Because my birthday is the day before St Patrick's Day, Steven always makes me dress up in green and always makes me wear a pumpkin head for my nickname, PUNKY! I'm PUNKY THE PUMPKIN :) Before I show you the pics, I just want to THANK my family for coming to my party. I was SO HAPPY that Scott, Jan, Stacy  Brandon, Erin and her kids came. It was great having them all there! Thanks and I LOVE YOU ALL!










Judy took me to Chili's for my b-day and they made me wear the sombrero while they sang their Happy Birthday Song:


No comments:

Post a Comment