Saturday, March 26, 2011

THE BREAKFAST CLUB

I have some of the most AMAZING FRIENDS! I look forward to each month spending time with them. We used to go to dinner once a month and then in December, my friend Kris invited all of us to her house for BREAKFAST. It was so much fun so we decided to do it once a month. We each take a month and rotate to each others homes. I took my turn in January. This month we met at Mary Riggs' home. She has a beautiful home and she made the best food! She made crepes, hashbrowns with melted cheese, bacon, biscuits and gravy, fruit, and juice. It was DELICIOUS! She went all out and we had such a great time together. Some of our friends weren't able to make it (Cozette, Suzanne Blankinship, Leslie, Stephanie, and Mary Ann) and we missed them but we'll see them next month. Brooke Wallwork, Kim Foust, Shelli Hunger, Mary Riggs, Kris Bauer and Janice Johnson were there today. I LOVE these ladies! I am SO BLESSED to have such AWESOME FRIENDS!
                                           Brooke (Tanner's mom), Kim, and Shelli
                                                                 Shelli, and Mary
                                                               Janice, Me, and Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment