Saturday, April 2, 2011

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

So its tradition that the Girls go out on Conference Weekend while the guys are at the Priesthood Session. We usually go to dinner and then to Deseret Book to win FREE PRIZES! Well, we decided to switch it up a bit and go to dinner and then back to Big Grandma's for a game of cards. We had a good time. We ate at Paradise Bakery (they have the best Tomato Soup and Chocolate Chip Cookies!!) then we went to Grandma's and played GARBAGE. Now by the looks of the pics it may look like we were playing STRIP GARBAGE...and I was losing BUT WE WEREN'T! Grandma's house was 86 DEGREES! She had her thermostat pushed as far to the right as it could go 90 plus degrees! So I had to ditch the sweater and soon Mom and Debbie followed! I know it looks funny with my GARMENTS hanging out but it was a matter of survival! I was so happy that Ash had come up for Conference Weekend. I MISS HER SO BAD!
I had a fun time. It was the first time I felt half human in the past 3 weeks! I have been SO DIZZY! But tonight I felt dizzy but not SPINNING! I hope it lasts! But I had a fun night tonight. It was nice to get off the couch!







No comments:

Post a Comment