Sunday, April 3, 2011

I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE!

I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE!  I look forward to it every six months. This weekend was no exception. I really enjoyed it. I am so THANKFUL to have a LIVING PROPHET and APOSTLES on the face of the earth today to GUIDE and DIRECT us and to help us to stay focused on what's most IMPORTANT! Although all of the talks were awesome, I think I really enjoyed ELDER SCOTT'S talk most about his wife and I really enjoyed his personal examples of his marriage, and how they would do sweet things for each other. I love stuff like that.

I felt that the overlying theme of this conference was SERVICE. We need to forget ourselves and help those in need and I loved it when they said we would get an answer to our prayers while we are serving others. "Most prayers are not answered on our knees, but when we're on our feet!" I love that! So...I will make it a personal goal to give more service.

I look forward to the talks printed in the Ensign next month so I can study them. I am so THANKFUL for
MY MEMBERSHIP IN THE CHURCH OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS!

First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment