Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm So Frustrated

I need all of your BLOGGING EXPERTISE! I am so FRUSTRATED that I don't know how to do certain things with these blogs. Please help me! Ok here are my problems:
1. How do I post on my old blog to let everyone know I have changed my blog address? Everytime I post on my old blog it goes to my new blog only! So I end up deleting it. Uggh! I am SO IRRITATED with it! It still shows on certain peoples blogs that I have not posted a blog in 2 years! I don't want to delete that blog though. What can I do?
2. My old blog would show the name of a new post under peoples names when they updated their blog. Now I don't know how to get my new blog to do that. So the only way I know people have updated their blogs is if they email me (which only family does that) so I just have to keep clicking on theirs to see if they have updated. How do I fix that?
3. I want cute fonts on my blog but don't know how to get or use them (Erin you never sent me the site from Marci's) and if I had the site for the fonts I don't know how to download them to mine.
4. I want to add certain "buttons" to my page from other blogs and I don't know how!

Can anyone help me? I know you can! It would be SO MUCH APPRECIATED if you could!

1 comment:

  1. The only thing I know is if you go to design template then on the left there should be a list of stuff. Go to advanced and it has some cute fonts fonts and you can change anything from there. I think. I just figured it out! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete