Sunday, November 10, 2019

WAYLON IS A BEAST AT WRESTLING!

November 2nd and 9th,  2019

I was so happy I finally got to see WAYLON WRESTLE! I loved it! He just goes after it and I couldn't be more proud of this little guy. As soon as the REF tells him to, he goes right after his opponent instead of what the other little boys kind of hum haw around. I loved that he was trying some new moves and he NEVER GAVE UP. I am more proud of him for that than anything, even when he was WRESTLING really hard more experienced WRESTLERS.

When I watched him in Morgan he took 2nd PLACE!

The next week in Pleasant Grove he took 1st PLACE in his division, and 2nd place when he wrestled a year up! Way to go Waylon!

He was so proud of himself and so was I! Way to be a BEAST out there WAYLON!



 Boston also took 1st place and then he wrestled 4th graders and took 3rd. Little Briggs will be starting next year at age 3 and I would watch out for whoever he wrestles. He will be the real beast!








And this Super Hero had a hard time staying off the mat! He cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment