Sunday, November 10, 2019

COOKIE MONSTER PUMPKIN

October 2019

Each Department at Davis County was given a PUMPKIN to CARVE or DECORATE and they were going to have a contest. It could be carved, painted or decorated in any way. I was excited that they were bringing back this tradition but I didn't want to be the one to have to decorate it!

We have been so busy making things to get ready for HALLOWEEN in our office that this was the last thing I wanted to do and I wasn't too happy that others wouldn't jump in and do it so I just jumped on Pinterest and did the easist thing I saw.

Remi helped me GUT IT and PAINT IT and we had FUN doing it together.





TA-DA! COOKIE MONSTER!

Of course I didn't win, there were awesome pumpkins but at least we had participated and I had a great time with my Remington!

No comments:

Post a Comment