Sunday, November 10, 2019

ELECTION DAY NOV 2019

November 5, 2019

ELECTION DAY is a LONG day for us but it's always kind of exciting and I'm always anxious the night before, praying that all of my POLL WORKERS will show up, that there are no problems with equipment and that set up goes smoothly. I have to be to work at 6am in case a poll worker doesn't show up and I have to call a replacement. We used to have to stay until midnight, or later, but now with the new equipment we usually leave around 9:30-10pm.

This Election was a CITY ELECTION and all of the cities in DAVIS COUNTY pay us to run their ELECTIONS. The Municipal Elections are usually pretty mellow and doesn't usually cause too much stress, unlike Presidential Elections. This year was no exception. It went off pretty dang smooth!

I cannot tell you how awesome my co-workers are. Seriously, the Elections run smooth because we have the best staff. They are so smart and hard working. It's no question why Davis County is one of the best County's in the State. I am blessed to work with such awesome people!

 Working with these two is always a good time!
 Curtis Koch, my big boss! He is the Clerk/Auditor.
 My best Buds at work, Michelle and Dawna. I would not enjoy my job if it weren't for these two!
 Amy and Julie. I love these ladies! They are totally amazing, hard working, and FUN!
 David and my good friend Lisa (I'm in book group with her) and lots of other great workers working fast and hard!
 My boss, Brian
 I love this pic because it has Lori and my two friends I miss so much. They came back to help us a few days a week during Election Day, Amber and Darla! These three are so smart and do an amazing job! You can't get better!!

 These are our Temporary Workers that come in for about 6 weeks during each Election. They are fantastic workers and they are usually my best Poll Managers and workers and Lori steals them from me! Totally not fair! But they good!

Well, another Election down, and now we gear up for 3 HUGE ELECTIONS next year! It will be a crazy year that's for sure. Presidential Elections are always insanely crazy and busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment