Sunday, November 10, 2019

GRANDMA SUZIE'S HALLOWEEN BAGS!

October 2019

I LOVE giving my Grandkids a BAG full of fun HALLOWEEN things to get them ready for the holiday. My favorite things in this bag are their new HALLOWEEN BOOKS! I get each kid 2 or 3 new books. They are getting quite a collection! We read them by candlelight. It's one of our favorite TRADITIONS! The bag also has their HALLOWEEN PAJAMAS! I also include things to decorate their homes and nummy candy and fun silly things to play with. This is one of my favorite things to do with my Grandkids!

(My house is still under construction so we had to have it on the floor! Also, we just finished with a cute little photo shoot with my two little One Year Olds so there's donuts and sprinkles everywhere!)














 Boston came home from Football Practice and opened his bag:









No comments:

Post a Comment