Sunday, November 10, 2019

DECORATING FALL LEAF COOKIES

November 9, 2019

I love FALL! I love the cooler weather (60-70 degrees, no cooler than that!), and Spiced Cider, Colored Leaves and Football. I love wearing Sweat shirts with Capri's and Pumpkin Spice Candles!

But most of all I love spending time with my Grandkids DECORATING FALL LEAF COOKIES!

Yes, it's messy and we all eat more FROSTING than COOKIES but the kids LOVE it and so do I!

(I was hoping I would be in my house by now but I still have a week or two. I can't wait for new carpet and for all of my stuff to be back in my house! We are so close!)

This year I got to bring Sadie up to my house to DECORATE with the boys because Ashley and Lytton took Remi and Paisley to Kansas to buy a bull. So I watched Sadie and Kenzie. (They were really good kids!).

I was happy Sadie Bug was with us and got to have fun with her cousins!

 Briggs really did a fantastic job with his cookies. He spread frosting better than the others. I couldn't believe it! He LOVED doing this!
 Sadie ate SO MUCH FROSTING! Oh, and SPRINKLES too!
 These leaves kind of looked like Footballs. Boston decorated his brown and was going to do a football but I didn't have any white frosting so he did a brown leaf with sprinkles.
 Waylon frosting a Football cookie


 I love this sweet pea! So happy she was with us to decorate cookies!
 And I love this face! My Briggs with yellow frosting on his nose. Not too bad considering how much frosting went into his mouth!

 Oh wait...his face was pretty clean because his hands were covered in frosting!
 This cutie just came home from winning 1st place in a wrestling match. So proud of him!
I had to be a SPRINKLES NAZI otherwise you wouldn't be able to tell what color their leaves were!

Oh I love spending time doing fun things with my Grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment