Sunday, November 10, 2019

PAISLEY CUT HER HAIR!

November 1, 2019

We knew it was only a matter of time before one of Ashley's kids CUT THEIR HAIR! Well, it did happen. Paisley got a hold of some scissors and not only did she cut her My Little Pony's hair, but she took her braid and cut 6 inches of it off! Plus she gave herself some bangs! I was devastated when Ashley sent me this pic but then when I saw the second pic, she still has long hair. Ashley had measured it the day before and it was clear down to the middle of her bum! Dang it! I wish she hadn't done it. She could have done a much worse job, and we are so thankful she didn't!!!

 Doesn't it look like she cut it clear up to her shoulders? Oh my gosh! I couldn't believe it!
 Look at that! Oh my!
 But it's still long and she does now have some bangs!
Man, I just love this little STINKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment