Sunday, November 10, 2019

THANKFUL TREES

November 9, 2019

I LOVE TRADITIONS. They bring FAMILIES together, and provide lasting MEMORIES. I want these Grandkids of mine to have FUN MEMORIES of me and the simple, yet FUN things we do together.

Making THANKFUL TREES are one of those memories I want them to always have. I love it when they think of all of the things they are GRATEFUL for.  We start off just adding a few LEAVES to our TREE, and then each day they need to add a few more. It's my hope that by the end of the month those THANKFUL TREES will be so full!

I am THANKFUL for wildly fun and happy GRANKIDS!

 So I just fill a Mason Jar with Rice and we went outside and snapped off some branches off the tree.
 Last night me and Sadie made and cut out all of the leaves.
 I wrote down whatever they said they were THANKFUL for. I asked Sadie what she was THANKFUL for and she first said JESUS and secondly she said her BLANKET and SPIDERS.

 These two really got into this. It was so cute. Briggs was only thankful for HULK, and THOR. After listening to Waylon say what he was thankful for he finally said he was thankful for White and Red. I said are you THANKFUL for COLORS? He said yes. That's good because I said are you thankful for your home, or food and he said No! Just HULK! LOL!

 Waylon was THANKFUL of course for SNAKES, the SUN, WATER and his DAD. He said he was THANKFUL for his Dad because he always plays with him, teaches him Wrestling, takes him hunting and listens to music that you hate Grandma!  Later he was THANKFUL for Mom, his Grandma's and Papa! Oh, and BUGS!


I can't wait to see how full these THANKFUL TREES get at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment