Sunday, November 10, 2019

2 for ONE PHOTO SHOOT!

Sept 2019

I forgot to add these photos at the end of September so I thought I'd hurry and slip them in here.
I have 2 little GRANDDAUGHTERS that turned ONE this year and we thought it would be fun to have them do a combined PHOTO SHOOT. Mikell was going to take pics with her awesome camera but something went wrong and so I think her and Ashley grabbed some quick photos with their phones. I was at work when they did these but I think they are so funny!These are the ones that I saw and I cracked up when I saw them. I love these 2 little 1 YEAR olds!

 Skylee was really tired and she wasn't having any fun! Kenzie doesn't know what to think of this!
These are the photos that end up being our favorites!
 I think they gave up on Skylee. She just wasn't having it. But then they continued with Kenzie and they turned out so cute!


I love that these 2 little GIRLS are so close in age and I hope they will be best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment