Sunday, June 3, 2018

ZACH COACHES BOSTON'S FOOTBALL

May 19, 2018

Zach isn't the normal FOOTBALL COACH for Boston. He's a helper but the coach was out of town for the last few weeks so Zach was the COACH and he was a great COACH! The boys loved him! He did really awesome plays that the other team wasn't expecting and we WON both games.

Boston is getting really, really good and some of the opposing teams are getting to where they are questioning Boston's real age. Zach now carries Boston's BIRTH CERTIFICATE to prove he is just 6 years old!

I took lots of video this awesome game and only a few pics because Boston was playing so well. He made lots of TOUCHDOWNS and pulled tons of FLAGS!

I loved watching  Zach COACH this TEAM!



 I love this pic of Boston pulling a FLAG!
I was so happy that my Dad could see Boston do so well, and Zach coach so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment