Tuesday, June 5, 2018

DISNEYLAND DAY 2

May 26, 2018

Today was our MAGIC MORNING so we got to go into DISNEYLAND early. So the first thing Me, Lytton and Remi did was run into TOMORROWLAND to ride SPACE MOUNTAIN, one of my favorite rides!  I was so happy that Remington was tall enough to ride this ride. Oh my goodness! To say he loved it would be understatement. I love that Ashley's kids love roller coasters! Once the park opened we headed over to the JUNGLE BOAT RIDE and INDIANA JONES. Today was pretty crowded so we were thankful for FAST PASSES! We spent some time in TOON TOWN and then rode more rides. I think there were only 1 or 2 rides we didn't ride in Disneyland. It was a blast! But we were all tired so we actually went home and took a 2 hour nap to revive ourselves. We went back and rode more rides and then watched the awesome FIREWORKS! Wow! Disney goes ALL OUT! The best FIREWORKS I have ever seen!

 Paisley showing off her new outfit. Each night Tinkerbell leaves them a surprise: new Disney Jammies, a new outfit to wear the next day and a toy. The kids love seeing what she leaves them!


















 They loved seeing Mickey Mouse! I feel so bad I didn't get one good picture with Mickey. I have all the fun on video though. I felt like they were kind of rushing us here and I wasn't too happy about it.

 I couldn't get Paisley to look at the camera for nothing!



 I had a blast with this fun loving, non-whining, patient boy. He truly is the best! He NEVER complains!! I've never met another kid like him. Love you Remington!
 We ate Mickey Mouse Pizza in Toon Town!
 Loved this sweet, happy girl!
 I loved seeing these two holding hands!


Loved this magical night!

No comments:

Post a Comment