Sunday, June 3, 2018

SOCCER IN FULL SWING!

May 2018

All three of my oldest Grandsons were in SOCCER this Spring. May was crazy trying to get to all of the games and football too. Instead of doing 3 separates posts of the boys I am including a few pics of each boy in this one. I am so proud at how great they did! Waylon was on FIRE this year. He scored 10 GOALS in his last game! Remington didn't love it and we were over the moon excited when he SCORED a goal in his last game! Boston was dominating the field and Mikell made an amazing COACH! She taught those Kindergarteners some great SOCCER SKILLS! What a fun SOCCER SEASON!

 I love this shot I got of Boston kicking the ball!

 Mikell in the rain, in full COACH MODE!


 Here it is pouring rain and Mikell was out there running up and down the field in my rain coat being an awesome COACH! Great job Kell!
 Waylon would do the little FORTNIGHT jig whenever he'd make a goal. Goof ball!
 Going for the GOAL!
Waylon has awesome foot skills. I think it helps him having his tongue out too!
 Remington kicking that ball down the field.
Loved being able to watch him play a few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment