Sunday, June 3, 2018

WALK BY THE CREEK (NICHOL'S PARK)

May 18, 2018

After work we went for a really nice WALK at Nichol's Park. It is a beautiful walk into the woods and they have a cute little CREEK that runs through it. It's got lots of walkers, and people riding bikes. I'm so happy that it's so close to my house. I need to walk down here A LOT!

I just got a new phone and was trying to figure out my camera. I learned a lot and as you can tell on some of these pics that I have been doing things wrong for a long time. I was so disappointed when I got home I was ready to take my phone back. Zach and Kell found out what I was doing wrong. Now I want to go back and take some way better pics. But I sure loved practicing my camera out on this cute little Briggs. He loved throwing rocks in the creek.





 Don't mind my out of focus pics! Boston and Waylon had fun riding their bikes along the path.

 So glad Mikell could capture great shots with her camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment