Tuesday, June 5, 2018

DISNEYLAND DAY 1

May 25, 2018

After our Character Breakfast we walked into FANTASYLAND and it was awesome! The lines weren't long at all! In fact, we got on ride after ride within minutes. The kids were having the time of their lives! It was so much fun. I love that little Sadie was able to ride most of the rides! We rode so many rides I feel like I wasn't able to capture the types of photos I had wanted to but instead, I just enjoyed all the magical moments and soaked it all up!

 And we are off...


 That face he does totally cracks me up!
 So thankful that Ashley included me in this family trip!

  






 I always love It's a Small World. Paisley and Sadie loved this ride so much!

 Remington loved riding The Matterhorn!
 Sadie loved the Submarine ride. She saw Dori!



Kind of shocked that sword didn't budge! Ha! Ha!

One of my favorite memories of this day was of SADIE! Especially during the PIXAR PARADE! She was hysterical when she heard that music and saw all of the fun characters. She DANCED like there was no tomorrow and she clapped her hands, threw them in the air, and enjoyed every second of it. It just made us all laugh and we couldn't stop smiling. Everyone around her loved watching her! Sadie made this whole trip absolutely MAGICAL for all of us. She was in AWE of everything and it made us so happy to be there right then with her. It was truly the best!! I wish I knew how to put her dance videos on here so I can share the MAGIC!




 She was clapping well after the float went past us. This was so much fun!!

 Paisley had some pretty cute dance moves too! She loved this parade!
 Sadie would put her hands in the air and shake her butt and shoulders. It was SO CUTE!
 We stayed till the park closed and boy! Did we have a day! We were pooped when we left but in the best way!!

We love DISNEYLAND! It truly is on the HAPPIEST PLACES ON EARTH! Especially when you're with awesome GRANDKIDS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment