Sunday, June 3, 2018

HIKING UP BY THE BOUNTIFUL "B"

May 29, 2018

I got to go on a HIKE with Zach and his family up by the BOUNTIFUL "B". It wasn't a huge hike but if felt so good to get out in the fresh air! The temperature was perfect and I just had a wonderful day spending time with my family.  The boys love HIKING and we found a safe place in a creek for the boys to walk across. They loved balancing on the ROCKS and then sometimes they just liked to walk across it.

It's fun to go with Waylon because he chatters the whole entire time! It's hysterical what he thinks about. Right now he has an obsession with snakes. He wanted to see one so bad on our hike. Eek! Thank goodness we didn't! I'm petrified of snakes! Waylon tells me I just have to worry about the "venemous" ones!  (He loves saying venemous!) He's is so adorable! I love that kid so much!





 We watched these motorcyclists try and climb this steep hill. Some made it and some didn't!
 Here they are checking out the motorcyclists!
 I was so happy Zach let me use his glasses! I left mine home! Love this son of mine!
 Waylon got him a good walking stick!



 Briggs right before he fell asleep!

 We found this cool rock!
 The boys throwing rocks!
 Isn't that gorgeous??






 I love how I captured Waylon jumping up and down with excitement. He always does this little jumping thing when he gets super happy!
 Boston loved walking through the water.


 Me and my Briggs. He loves me from afar! :(  He still won't let me hold him!
 I loved catching them holding hands. They are so perfect for each other!
 My cute little Waylon!
 My wild and crazy little Briggs!
 My handsome big boy, Boston!
I love this Wright family so much! Thanks for allowing me to go with you on this fun hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment