Tuesday, June 5, 2018

CHARACTER BREAKFAST AT DISNEYLAND

May 25, 2018

I was looking so forward to this morning. I bought the kids a CHARACTER BREAKFAST at DISNEYLAND and I couldn't wait! It was a pretty good breakfast but it was super fun having the CHARACTERS come right up to our table. At first Sadie cried. She wasn't sure what the heck was going on! Paisley was shy at first but warmed up quickly. I'm pretty sure RAFIKI was her favorite! And Remi loved them all! He would give the biggest best hugs and couldn't wipe the smile off his face. It was so cute! He like Max, Goofy's son and Eyore the best!  After breakfast we got a special one on one with MINNIE MOUSE and Paisley was in awe. It was fun to see her just stare at her and she loved meeting MINNIE! This was so great and I was so happy we got to experience this!
 I love how Ashley made Paisley some Minnie Mouse Ear Buns! So cute!! We are so excited for this day in Disneyland!
The kids loved these Mickey Mouse Waffles with Banana Caramel Sauce. Ashley had the best omelet and I loved everything I got too.

 Sadie wasn't so sure about Chip and Dale. At one point she started crying. She eventually warmed up to the idea of these CHARACTERS!

  Winnie and Me doing a Selfie!

 Paisley giving "5" to Rafiki. She loved him! He was really funny!


 I love this pic so much!


 Remington loved Max! He thought he was super fun!


 This Fairy Godmother was fantastic! She spoke so sweet to each child. It was so cute!
 This little girl is so excited to see Minnie!

 Meeting Minnie was making Paisley awestruck! She loves Minnie!
I love this pic for several reasons but one is I love how Remi is looking at Paisley. He know how excited she is to meet Minnie and then secondly, Minnie kept holding Paisley's hand. Paisley was in heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment