Wednesday, June 6, 2018

BROOKS' BLESSING DAY!

June 3, 2018

The newest member of our FAMILY is my niece, Jessica, and her husband, Brody's little guy named BROOKS ROBINSON. He was born February 26, 2018. Unfortunately I've only seen him one other time and that was at Easter. Today was his BLESSING DAY and it was such a wonderful day! His Daddy, Brody, gave him a beautiful BLESSING and then bore his TESTIMONY which was very touching and gave tribute also to his sweet wife, Jessica. They are such a cute FAMILY and I love them so much!

Afterwards we went to their HOME and had a BRUNCH. It was nummy! It was nice visiting with each other and I truly enjoyed this day so much.

Little BROOKS slept the entire time so I have yet to hold this SWEETIE. I look forward to that day! They say he is an easy, HAPPY BABY BOY! Welcome to our FAMILY BABY BROOKS!
 This little guy looks just like his big brother Beau!
 His sweet Mommy, Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment