Wednesday, June 6, 2018

VEGAS TRIP: MOVING, SWIMMING, AND SHARK REEF

June 1-2, 2018

Zach wanted to drive to VEGAS for a quick trip to help his Dad move. He worked hard helping him, and the kids had a blast SWIMMING in Papa Billy's new POOL.  They loved SWIMMING at NIGHT too!

One night they went to MANDALAY BAY to see the SHARK REEF AQUARIUM. Waylon was SO EXCITED! He loves SHARKS! It's a pretty cool exhibit they have there and they have one whole tank full of BIG SHARKS! Waylon wants me to take him to Hawaii when he's 12 to get in a CAGE and SWIM with the SHARKS. I have 9 years to get over my FEAR! He had to MARCO POLO me and show me the SHARKS and he was pretty dang excited!!


 Briggs LOVED SPLASHING his legs in the water. One thing I love about Bill's pool is that it has this large area that's very shallow as you can see that's perfect for little ones!


 Enjoying a popsicle with baby Lily (Their Aunt!)

 Bathing Beauty!

 Briggs passed out after a full day of swimming!
They loved swimming at night!
Waylon got a Hammerhead Shark and Boston got a Shark Tooth Necklace at the Shark REEF.

No comments:

Post a Comment