Saturday, September 24, 2016

ZACH'S 28TH BIRTHDAY

Sept 23, 2016

My SON, ZACHARY WRIGHT turned 28 YEARS OLD TODAY! I seriously cannot believe he is 28! That's almost 30! If anyone knows Zach, you will know he cannot wait til his BIRTHDAY to OPEN PRESENTS! Mikell caved and let him open some the night before his BIRTHAY! He got some awesome WALKIE TALKIES that go like 36 miles, he got a really nice camo jacket from Cabella's, and a shirt too. He is so excited to go duck hunting this year!

I know how much Zach loves DONUTS so I decided instead of making a cake, I would make a DONUT CAKE instead. it looks worse in pics than it did in real life. He was shocked and he loved it! The kids thought it was awesome!

Any of you who really knows Zach, knows that he loves TACO BELL. That was his choice to go there for his BIRTHDAY DINNER. Seriously, he is the funniest guy! So that's where we went and he was HAPPY!

I love so many things about Zach. He is an excellent HUSBAND, FATHER, SON, AND GRANDSON. He is smart, hard working, and funny. He cares about this country we live in and although he drives us nuts at times when he talks non-stop about POLITICS and THE NEW WORLD ORDER, I am so glad he cares so much and wants to make it a better place! He is a major WATER CONSERVATIONIST and feels deeply about it. Watch out if you are abusing WATER on your lawn! He is PASSIONATE about being PREPARED in an emergency. He gives great ADVICE and is a great LISTENER. I love watching him TEACH his kids about Heavenly Father, the world, sports and how to treat people and how to protect themselves. We are all BLESSED to have Zach in our lives.

I hope you have the best BIRTHDAY ever Zach. I am so PROUD to be your MOM!

 He is excited to try out his new walkie talkies. Great for an emergency!
                                 Zach loved his new CAMO...He said it's his favorite color!
                                 Big Hugs to Boston for picking out his awesome shirt!
                         Zach giving loves to Waylon for his BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!
 Glazed and Chocolate Glazed donuts made up this DONUT CAKE!


                                Zach had lots of help blowing out his birthday candles!
                                 Taco Bell for Zach's Birthday Dinner...this just cracks me up!
                                             My son is 28! I'm freaking out a little bit!
                                Oh how I love these two! So happy Ashley was able to come down for Zach's birthday.
                                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHY-BO!

No comments:

Post a Comment