Tuesday, September 20, 2016

BLACKFOOT, IDAHO STATE FAIR

Sept 5, 2016

This Labor Day weekend I spent it up in Idaho with Ashley. On Monday we drove to BLACKFOOT to go to their STATE FAIR. It was freezing cold and windy most of the day. We had a great time though. My favorite part was watching Paisley with the GOATS. This girl is obsessed with them! She liked the sheep and the horses but the GOATS were her favorite! I have the best video's of her with them. She was so much fun to watch!  It's so nice to be with Remington. He is no longer running around wild. He listens, and minds and stays close. He is definitely getting easier to handle. I had a fun time with Ashley and Lytton and their cute family!
                                                          I love this Bastian family!
 My sweet Remington! His favorite part was playing in the dirt and looking at tractors!
                                              Remington and his Daddy!
                               Paisley getting all bundled up and getting loves from Mommy!
                                                    Oh how I love this cutie!
 Me and Remington were twins. We both wore our blue and white plaid shirts!
 This sweet pea was in heaven at the State Fair. She is just like her Momma!
 
 This cow kind of reminded me of Amy, our old Milk Cow we had when I was little.
 The kids loved seeing all of the animals. These sheep felt so weird!
Then we came home and played in the sand. It was so hard for me to leave them. I miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment