Saturday, September 24, 2016

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

September 11, 2016

My family and my Mom went to Layton Park before going to Joyce's to celebrate my Mom's birthday. We fed the ducks and the kids played at the park and we just sat and talked and it was really enjoyable. I just love my family so much and I feel truly blessed to have each of them in my life. Today was a great day!

I love the close relationship each of my Kids and Grandkids have with my Mom. They absolutely adore her.
Ashley is due in one month. Kell is due is six months. These two are great moms!
Paisley loved the slides! I love this pic of Lytton letting her know he was there to catch her!
                                                     Boston and Waylon
                                                                Remington
                                          Mikell brought bread so we could feed the ducks
I love how Boston has taken on the roll as protector of these guys. He is so cute with these boys and it makes my heart swell when I see him being so sweet and tender with them.
                                              These boys had a blast climbing this tree!
It's so nice to be able to take Remington place without him running off now. He is such a good boy and is listening so much more. I love this kid!
Words cannot describe how much I love these three boys! They are so much fun!
This is rare to get all 4 of my Grandkids looking at the camera at the same time. My heart is full right here and life just doesn't get much better than this for me! ( I love my selfie stick!)
                                                      Me and my sweet Remi

I loved all of us just chillin on the grass talking. What a beautiful day!
I was so happy to get a whole family pic. I used my selfie stick but guess what? Where's Waylon? My fat head is covering him right up! You can barely see the blond hair sticking up behind me. Geez! That made me so sad cuz these kids weren't going to hold still for another shot! Darn it!
This little girl holds my heart! She is the loviest thing and she is generous with the loves and kisses!
And Waylon melts my heart! He is the sweetest, funniest kid! Oh he makes me smile! I love listening to him talk and he is a crack up!

No comments:

Post a Comment